TOPIC IRONCLAD METALS INC.
PROJECT PERFORMANCE SUMMARY
Date: November 20,2010
Location: Zinc Corporation
Install = Crusher Building designed by GARCO
Install = Mill Building designed by GARCO
Install = CLO Building designed by GARCO
Ironclad was required to:
– Erect Steel, Roofing and Cladding for all buildings.
– All interior steel was supplied and installed by Ironclad…………=2000 Tons
– Rod Mill Feed Bin was an installation of steel and siding / roofing =1400 Tons
– All major Equipment was rigged and rough set by Ironclad
– All OH Cranes for buildings were received and set on rails.
Assay Laboratory Building = Ironclad was contracted to be the “General Contractor”
– EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management)
Owner appointed Ironclad to be the “Contractor of choice” for Site buildings and steel.
– Assay Lab Building and Truck shop. Completion is scheduled for 01 August 2011
Out of 10 contractors selected to bid from across Canada, Ironclad was awarded the contract based on:
– Competitive Rates
– Proven good Safety Work Program
– Extensive Fabrication and delivery Network
– A proben QA/QC program for a smooth turnover
– A commitment to Delivery dates and completion schedules.
Manager of Construction and Contracts